Who are we?
The Conference ExchangeTM is a group of dedicated professionals working to develop tools for meeting planners. Confex support staff work closely with our development, design, systems and audio-visual departments to deliver a set of products configured for each client.
What do we do?
We collect and manage data for hundreds of conferences annually.
We help associations advance the professional development of their members.
With our partners, we deliver custom digital and print publications.
Sustainability is a core value.
Our goals are to sustain our clients, our jobs, and our communities for decades to come. Our energy efficient main office is in a 130 year old textile mill. We procure renewable energy to cover most of our electricity use, and we offset the balance of our greenhouse gas emissions. In our spare time we lobby for action on the environmental issues of greatest concern to our clients and ourselves; and we are proud that the diverse communities of professionals we serve are all trying to make the world a better place in their own ways.
Whom do we serve?
We currently provide services for many of the largest associations in the world, including:
- American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- American Meteorological Society (AMS)
- American Public Health Association (APHA)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- The Electrochemical Society (ECS)
- International Society for Autism Research (INSAR)
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
- International Sociological Association (ISA)
- Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI)
… and over a hundred others.