- Search for: Enter any keywords or author name.
- Control your search by selecting Match options:
- All words: This will find all only those abstracts in which all the words appear. They do not have to appear
consecutively. For example, entering malaria control will find those abstracts in which both words appear.
This is the equivalent of putting the Boolean and operator between each word.
- Any word: This will find all abstracts in which any of the words appear.
For example, entering malaria control will find those abstracts in which the word malaria appears and those in which the word control appears, as well as those in which both words appear.
This is the equivalent of putting the Boolean or operator between each word.
- Boolean: This allows you to build your own Boolean expression using the Boolean operators:
- Control the order of appearance of matches by selecting Sort by options:
- Score: The search program scores any matches and will sort from highest to lowest score.
- Title: Sort matches alphabetically by title.