What is the Confex solution?
The Confex Conference Management and Archive System is a powerful tool developed and supported by the Conference Exchange and fully customizable according to your needs. It is designed as a one-stop shop, from start to finish of your meeting cycle. It is not just an abstract system, and it is not just a conference planning tool. It is not merely a repository for data, or output generation software. It is all of that, and much more. It is fifteen years of experience providing software to assist in conference planning, recording, and archiving. It is a passionate team of experts that gets meetings, and understands the types of technology required to support them.
We currently provide services for many of the largest associations in the world, including:
- American Anthropological Association (AAA)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Meteorological Society (AMS)
- American Public Health Association (APHA)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Geological Society of America (GSA)
- Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI)
… and over a hundred others.